- Intruder Alarms
- Access Control
- CCTV Systems
- Emergency Lighting
- Integrated Systems
- About us
- Contact us
Addressable fire detection
As you will agree, fire detection is important to prevent injury, serious damage and potential loss of business and/or property whilst alerting building occupiers.
Whilst the principal operation is similar to that of a conventional fire alarm system utilising manual and automatic fire detection (AFD), there are a number of benefits with using addressable control equipment and devices. A few examples are: -
- Less cabling on larger systems (more than 1 zone) resulting in a quicker and more aesthetic installation
- Sounders, beacons, relay interfaces can be connected to the same loop
- Each device (address) can be programmed with specific location text thus pinpointing the device to its exact position
- Each device can be individually controlled making individual device isolation possible
- Zones can be amended with programming alleviating the need for any re-cabling
- Comprehensive system log
- Full English text with time and date
Looking for an Installation?
If you would like to contact us regarding one of our services, or if you have a general enquiry
you can do so through our contact form.